Terms & Condition
You must not:
- Republish material from this website without explicit approval in writing by the company.
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from the website.
- You must comply with the following while you use the website: – You must not use this website for any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, harm to the operations of the website or loss of the availability or accessibility to other users.
- You must not use this website to in any way which consists of any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious and harmful computer software.
- Without explicit permission in writing by the company, the user must not conduct any activity which bears the website or the company’s name.
You are responsible for your ID and password created and used during your use of the website.
The company may disable your user ID and password in the website at its sole discretion without any notice or explanation.
Neither the company nor any third parties associated with the company and the website provide any warranty or guarantee the accuracy of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. By using the website, you acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and the company is excluded from any liability arising by the use of the content of the website by the user.
From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). The material and other components on the website do not offer advice of any kind The company is not liable to you for any of the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in relation with the website: – for any indirect, special or consequential loss – for any business losses: both tangible and intangible If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer. You hereby indemnify the company and undertake to keep the company indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by the company to third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of the company’s legal advisers) incurred or suffered by the company arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions. The company may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version. You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India. Any disputes on the terms and conditions of the website will be subject to the courts in Mumbai, India.